Director, Center for Research in Energy Systems and Technologies
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of San Carlos, 1976
M.Engg. Engineering Education, ,
M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1997
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman, 2010
Advanced oxidation processes, environmental chemistry, sonochemistry
1. Garcia-Segura, S., Bellotindos, L. M., Huang, Y.-H., Brillas, E., Lu, M.-C. (2016). Fluidized-bed Fenton process as alternative wastewater treatment technology-A review. J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 67, 211-225.
2. Methatham, T., Bellotindos, L. M., Chen, T.-E., Lu, M.-C. (2016). Factors affecting treatment of TFT-LCD wastewater by Fenton and electro-Fenton processes. Environ. Prog. Sustain. Energ., 35(2), 368-373.
3. Chyan, J. M., Lu, C. C., Shiu, R. F., Bellotindos, L. M. (2016). Purification of landscape water by using an innovative application of subsurface flow constructed wetland. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 23(1), 535-545.
4. De Luna, M. D. G., Bellotindos, L. M., Asiao, R. N., Lu, M.-C. (2015). Removal and recovery of lead in a fluidized-bed reactor by crystallization process. Hydrometallurgy, 155, 6-12.
5. Bellotindos, L. M., Chang, A.-T., Lu, M.-C. (2015). Degradation of acetaminophen by different Fenton processes. Desalin. Water Treat., 56(5), 1372-1378.