Dean, School of Engineering; Director, Bioprocess Engineering and Research Center
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of San Carlos, 1991
M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1998
M. Biotech Bioprocess Engineering, Delft University of Technology, 2001
Ll.M. Intellectual Property, University of Torino/WIPO Academy, 2011
Ph.D. Biochemical Engineering, Delft University of Technology, 2005
Bioprocess engineering, technopreneurship
1. Lacks, D. J., Hlaing, N., Taboada, E. B., Bendik-Keymer, J. D. (2015). Humanitarian chemical engineering. AIChE Chem. Eng. Prog., 45-50.
2. Taboada, E., Siacor, F. D. (2013). Preparation of pectin and polyphenolic compositions from mango peels. Patent No. WO 2013141723 A1.
3. Taboada, E., Siacor, F. D. (2013). Integrated processes for the treatment of mango wastes of fruit processing and the preparation of compositions derived thereof. Patent No. WO 2013141722 A2.
4. Buque-Taboada, E. M., Magalu, L. N. (2010). Protecting and promoting traditional knowledge in developing countries: Case studies in Papua New Guinea and the Philippines, World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) Publication No. 797 E/10.
5. Buque-Taboada, E. M., Straathof, A. J. J., Heijnen, J. J., van der Wielen, L. A. M. (2006). In situ product recovery by crystallization: Basic principles, design, and potential applications in whole-cell biocatalysis. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 71, 1-12.