M.Sc. Solid State Physics, University of Mysore, 2000
Ph.D. Physics, Fu Jen Catholic University, 2015
Ferroelectric and multiferroic materials
1. J. Anthoniappen, Wei Sea Chang et al. Electric field induced nanoscale polarization switching and piezoresponse in Sm and Mn co-doped BiFeO3 multiferroic ceramics by using piezoelectric force microscopy. Acta Materialia. 2017, 132:174-181.
2. J. Anthoniappen, Chi-Shun Tu et al. Dielectric, ferroelectric, and depolarization properties of B-site manganese-doped 0.925(Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3-0.075BaTiO3 solid solutions. J. Ceramic International. 2016, 42:8402-8408.
3. J. Anthoniappen, C. S. Tu et al. Raman spectra and structural stability in B-site manganese doped (Bi0.5Na0.5)0.925Ba0.075TiO3 relaxor ferroelectric ceramics. J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 2015, 35:3495-3506.
4. J. Anthoniappen, C.S. Tu et al. Structural phase stability and electric field induced relaxor-ferroelectric phase transition in (1-x)(Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3-xBaTiO3 ceramics. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2015, 618:120-126.
5. J. Anthoniappen, C.-H. Lin et al. Enhanced Piezoelectric and Dielectric Responses in 92.5%(Bi0.5Na0.5)TiO3-7.5%BaTiO3 Ceramics. Journal of American Ceramic Society. 2014, 97(6):1890-1894.