Online Enrollment Procedure
- Proceed to the teller counter and pay the down payment of
- 1.1. Students with privileges (e.g., academic scholars, working
scholars, athletes, choristers, band waivers, etc.) shall submit the
privilege forms duly endorsed by the Head for activation of
accounts to the assessment clerk.
- 1.2. Students who paid through the USC accredited banks (BPI, RCBC Savings, ASPAC and PNB) shall wait for at least 24 hours for the payment to be reflected in the USC Tellering System.
- Go to the website www.usc.edu.ph
- Log-in using the student ID number as username. Use as password your ID number plus the year, month and day of your birth date. Do not put space in between the ID number and the birth date.
ID number: 0630112
Birth date : 11/16/1986
Username is: 0630112
Password is : 063011219861116
- Once logged-in to the system, click on the “Manage Enrollment” link on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the subjects to be advised. Once the subject is advised, it will appear in the “Advised Subjects List”. The subjects have to be advised first before it can be enrolled.
- To enroll the subject, click the specific subject from the list of advised subjects. Once clicked, the schedule of the subject will appear. Click on the desired schedule. After choosing the desired schedule, the subject will appear in “Enrolled Subjects List”.
- Click on the “Print Schedules” option to print the study load/admission slip or proceed to the admission printing station located at the following:
- Second floor of the Bunzel Building
- Lobby of the USC – Main Building
- To delete a subject, choose the specific subject from the “Enrolled Subjects List”. A delete confirmation button will appear. Click on “OK” to delete the subject.
- After deleting the subject from the “Enrolled Subjects List”, it has to be deleted from the “Advised Subjects List”. Click on the subject from the “Advised Subjects List”. A delete confirmation button will appear. Click on the “OK” button to confirm the deletion.
Your log-in account shall be enabled only after paying the down payment and all other balance dues from the previous semesters.