Parents are important stakeholders in the University which provide their children a second home. USC and the parents share the mutual goal of molding the students to excel in their fields, to be responsible citizens, and to be well-rounded individuals.
Here are some reasons why parents from different parts of the country regularly bring their children to enroll in USC:
- USC has the longest track record of providing excellent education, with 410 years of experience to boast of.
- With diverse disciplines under its roof, the University provides ample opportunities for inter-disciplinary learning, a holistic approach that only a big university can provide.
- Smaller student-faculty ratio and diverse opportunities for applied learning.
- Well-maintained facilities such as air-conditioned classrooms, libraries, laboratories, theaters, audio-visual rooms, and dormitories.
- A variety of co-curricular organizations, activities, and community extension services as well as international and local linkages.
- Accreditation in the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (PAASCU).
- A consistent high percentage of graduates passing national licensure examinations.
- Available financial aid programs.
- Accessible services even after graduation.
University of San Carlos Parents Portal
The University of San Carlos Parents Portal is an online facility that allows parents of students currently enrolled with us to access the official records of their sons and/or daughters online. Parents need not go anymore to the University to inquire about the grades, assessment or payment dues, class schedules and other matters they need to know about their children in as much as the necessary information could already be accessed from the convenience of either the home, office or an internet cafe.
For this purpose, parents are advised to register online. Kindly follow the registration procedures as well as the procedures for accessing the Parents Portal.
» Download Registration Procedures
Tours & Visits