B.S. Industrial Engineering, University of San Carlos, 2002
M.Engg. Industrial Engineering, University of San Carlos, 2015
D.Eng. Energy Engineering, University of San Carlos, 2021
Renewable energy, energy access, rural electrification, energy policy, system dynamics, GIS, HOMERPro, sustainability, sustainable development
1. Lozano, L.; Taboada, E. B. 2021. “Applying user-perceived value to determine motivators of electricity use in a solar photovoltaic implementation in a Philippine island.” Sustainability 13(14), 8043.
2. Lozano, L.; Taboada, E. B. 2021. “The power of electricity: How effective is it in promoting sustainable development in rural off-grid islands in the Philippines?” Energies 14(9), 20705.
3. Lozano, L.; Taboada, E. B. 2021. “Elucidating the challenges and risks of rural island electrification from the end-users’ perspective: A case study in the Philippines.” Energy Policy 150, 112143.
4. Lozano, L.; Taboada, E. B. 2020. “Demystifying the authentic attributes of electricity-poor populations: The electrification landscape of rural off-grid island communities in the Philippines.” Energy Policy 145, 111715.
5. Lozano, L.; Querikiol, E. M.; Abundo, M. L. S.; Bellotindos, L. M. 2019. “Techno-economic analysis of a cost-effective power generation system for off-grid island communities: A case study of Gilutongan Is., Cordova, Cebu, Philippines.” Renewable Energy 140, 905-911.