Engr. Mikhael Glen Borja Lataza (photo) topped the Licensure Examination for Electrical Engineers with a rating of 92.60%, besting 3,284 other successful examinees in the nationwide examinations administered across ten cities by the Professional Regulation Commission last August 31 and September 1, 2019.
Lataza led his class of 13 alumni of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering who had a 92.31% (12 out of 13) passing rate, compared to the national passing of only 67.16% (3,285 out of 4,891). The Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering programs are accredited by PTC-ACBET, and USC is also a CHED-designated Center of Development for both programs.
The list of successful Carolinian Registered Electrical Engineers are:
- Engr. Eliseo Q. Adolfo, Jr.
- Engr. James Brian R. Alfante
- Engr. Richthel Viv M. Apatan
- Engr. Dominic John M. Beltran
- Engr. Mar Kristian L. Gerolaga
- Engr. Aljay B. Giva
- Engr. Mikhael Glen B. Lataza (1st place)
- Engr. Julius Mhero M. Loquias
- Engr. Charlese P. Narvasa
- Engr. Shamn Pas Andrew L. Olavides
- Engr. Kent Justin L. Olorvida
- Engr. Marc Daniel M. Ybañez
Reported by Engr. Isabelo Rabuya, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Tags: Alumni, Electrical Engineering