Twelve USC nursing graduates hurdled the July 2021 Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC). USC had an overall passing rating of 85.71% compared to the national passing of 64.65%.
Results were released through PRC’s official website on Saturday, July 17. USC garnered 100% (1/1) for first time takers and 84.62% (11/13) for repeaters.
The next batch of aspiring nurses will take the licensure exam scheduled on November 21- 22, 2021.
To our newly licensed Carolinian nurses, congratulations!
1. Acusar, Ivy Marie Pepito
2. Agbayani, Aireen May Talo
3. Arcilla, Mikki Earl Bote
4. Atim, Kathlynne Mansueto
5. Clarin, Francis Keneth Camay
6. Genita, Andrew Carlo Abadingo
7. Gomez, Arvith Jane Bacalla
8. Pesons, Christine Yvette Flores
9. Rabara, Mark Adrian Marsada
10. Sabellano, Michael Anthony Zambrano
11. Tua, Franchesca Tan
12. Tuadles, Drylyn Apares