Nineteen Carolinian graduates hurdled the examination given by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in the recent May 2022 Nursing Licensure Examination.
USC had an overall passing rating of 79.17% compared to the national passing of 68.01%. A list of successful first-time takers is shown below.
Out of 9,729 examinees nationwide, 6,616 passed the board exam.
To our new Carolinian Registered Nurses, CONGRATULATIONS!
- Acusar, Iza Marie Pepito
- Alegre, Jennifer Anne Alibango
- Cabellon, John Brian Tujan
- Dalauta, Jesus Jr. Elizalde
- Deguerro, Maria Jucel Oling
- Fabula, Jamie Boy Salamida
- Georpe, Dennis Alfred Escribano
- Honoridez, Rhey Marie Yu
- Irizari, Jerold Ma. Coup Guevarra
- Lastimoso, Bebe Jean Dela Cruz
- Latonio, Beverly Perez
- Manalili, Maria Lacsamie Angeles
- Paraiso, Edeeliza Kristina Godinez
- Wagas, Angel Antonette Caballero