The University of San Carlos was recognized as one of the top-performing schools with at least 10 examinees with an overall passing rate of 80% in the May 2023 Chemical Engineering Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on May 16-18, 2023.
USC garnered an 85.71% passing rate with 18 successful examinees compared to the national average of 58.93%. For first-time takers, USC had 16 out of 18 (88.89%) successful examinees. Overall, 472 out of 801 takers passed the nationwide licensure examination.
To our newly licensed Carolinian chemical engineers, CONGRATULATIONS!
- Babanto, Michelle Odchigue
- Baluyot, Jon Baraquel Silvederio
- Bardisco, April Bhernalyn
- Buot, Ryuichi Fernandez
- Cabreros, Alexis John Lequin
- Jorda, Michael Aaron Dampios
- Magdalan, Reniely Grace Marie Tabuelog
- Opone, Charles Henry Bartolabac
- Papas, Sharisse Feline Balderas
- Pasquil, Marjorie Grace Jugalbot
- Pestaño, Jason Moen Veronilla
- Rondina, John Myco Oporto
- Seno, Allen Dave Monserate
- Siarza, Florame Pata
- Talisay, Shaira Mae Damulo
- Tipgos, Vince Maniel Therese Lestano
- Tripoli, Chiko Sanchez
- Valenzuela, Leachimar Catalan